American Academy of Pediatrics (AAP) Physicians
Exclusively from mms
The AAP is a professional membership organization of 51,402 primary care pediatricians, pediatric medical sub-specialists,
and pediatric surgical specialists dedicated to the health, safety, and well-being of infants, children, adolescents and young adults.
The AAP membership file
- Used by continuing education providers, market researchers, pharmaceutical marketers, publishers, and recruiters
- Available for email and direct mail promotions
- Pediatricians and physicians in training who specialize in the physical, emotional, and social health of children from birth through young adulthood
- Primary care pediatricians, pediatric medical sub-specialists, and pediatric surgical specialists
- Over 46,000 Members - 40,000 with email addresses
- Sourced from membership records, AAP professional journals, membership and marketing communications.
- Updated monthly
- Target selections include:
To get started or for more information contact MMS today