The American Academy of Physician Assistants (AAPA)
The AAPA is the national professional society for PAs. It represents a profession of
104,549 PAs across all medical and surgical specialties in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, U.S. territories, and the uniformed services.
The AAPA File:
- Used by continuing medical education, market research, recruitment, social networking promotion, pharmaceutical marketing and more.
- Only organization that has comprehensive compilation of PA students and graduates
- Member/non-member database representing over 120,000 records including:
- 69,692 with email addresses
- 54,000 members
- 16,096 students
- PA students
- Graduate PAs
- Other allied healthcare professionals
- Database updated and maintained on a consistent basis:
- Address changes processed daily
- 24/7 website access to update information
- NCCPA certification information verified every renewal period for members and non-members
- Learning Central CME Services used by 11,000+ non-members since 2013 provides updated PA information
- JAAPA (monthly journal) subscription mailed to members and 20,000 non-members
- Target Selections include:
- Work Setting
- PA Program (School of Graduation)
- Graduation Year
- Geographic- State, SCF, Zip Code
- Email Broadcast Deployment
- Automated Resend Programs
- Matching Capabilities - NPI, Name/Address
- Direct Mail List
- NOWW System
A PA is a nationally certified and state-licensed medical professional.
PAs practice medicine on healthcare teams with physicians and other providers.
They practice and prescribe medication in all 50 states, the District of Columbia, and all U.S. territories (with the exception of Puerto Rico).
To get started or for more information contact MMS today